[OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on list?

Subject: [OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on list?
From: "andy pang" <pangandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:45:35 +0000

Ok guys,

I do want a coupling ring, revesing ring etc for macro stuff. I did take the
advise from you guys to convert the 2X converter to a 25mm extension tube...
thank you so much. And I sort of DIY a ring lite using white leds to hook on
the lens too.

so here's my WTB list

49mm coupling ring

55mm coupling ring

49mm reversing ring

55mm reversing ring

I want to do more flower, bugs shoot when the snow melt away next 2 months
orso :-)

thank you

Andy

  >From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx >To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on
list?>Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:03:35 -0800 >>NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote: >>>OK,
guys and gals, why not post your wishes/WTBs on the  list?  I'm guessing
>>there are many, myself included, who would be  willing to move some stuff
to >>new homes.  The list seems to me to be a way  to generate some
satisfying >>friction free commerce for folks wanting to buy or  sell OM
gear.  I have contacted >>Martin off list as I have the item he  wants.
Might have the one you want. >>>I certainly agree. I have excess equipment
I've acquired through various >forms of foolishness, forgetfulness, passing
enthusiams that fade, etc. >I keep saying that one day I will get organized
and actively sell of >some of it, list first, then the 'Bay. But... I still
haven't done it. >>In the meantime, when someone posts a WTB or some item
under discussion >is one I have an extra of and I mention that, I have sent
several >excellent pieces of Oly equipment to new homes with listees. These
are >individual items that aren't available on the 'Bay - and maybe never
>will be. >>As I write, a piece from my collection is on its way to a
listee,his >second acquisition from me. >>I've bought and sold quite a bit
ofstuff through the list, although >nothing like Bill or Tom, and I have to
say that the quality of the >experiences is certainly better than on the
'Bay. It's actually fun to >see images posted that were taken with equipment
I once had and wasn't >using. Feels good. I have 2 or 3 items I got from
Bill'NSURIT' Barber. >The 200/5 I bought almost as a lark from him has
becomea favorite. >>WTBs are an excellent first step for anything Oly
relatedthat you want. >>Moose
http://www.zuikoholic.com >List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx