[OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on list?

Subject: [OM] Re: Calumet- Now, why not post WTB on list?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:16:16 -0800
andy pang wrote:

>Ok guys,
>
>I do want a coupling ring, revesing ring etc for macro stuff. I did take the
>advise from you guys to convert the 2X converter to a 25mm extension tube...
>thank you so much. And I sort of DIY a ring lite using white leds to hook on
>the lens too.
>
>so here's my WTB list
>
>49mm coupling ring
>
>55mm coupling ring
>
>49mm reversing ring
>
>55mm reversing ring

OK, I shot my mouth off, and then I don't have ANY of those rings you
want, let alone spares. Maybe others will.

How about a nice 50/3.5? I can arrange one of those.  :-) Then with your
DIY extention tube, you don't need any of that other stuff and
everything will be straight forward and auto diaphram.

Moose