[OM] Re: I know you're on the edge of your seat.

Subject: [OM] Re: I know you're on the edge of your seat.
From: Steve Schaffner <sfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:48:42 -0500 (EST)
I bought a D70 recently.  While the feel isn't as nice as that of my
OM-4T, I quite like it.  My ergonomic complaints are pretty minor: I
have trouble working the front wheel with gloves on (which is a pain
since I usually shoot in aperture-priority mode, and we've been having
a lot of winter this year), and the exposure lock button is a little
farther to the left than the spot that my thumb naturally sits (which
means I have to grope a little when taking spot readings).  And of
course, there's that pesky mirror lockup control: it doesn't exist.
On the plus side, I like the exposure compensation control on the D70
much more than that on the OM-4T.

Steve Schaffner