[OM] Re: 35-80 bokeh and OM praise

Subject: [OM] Re: 35-80 bokeh and OM praise
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:29:48 -0800
You are right. The bokeh of that lens is superb.  And not only is it is
as good as the primes in its range, I think it is superior to most of
them. I also think that the OM4T is the best tool for taking
photographs ever made. Given that now there is growing interest a
digital camera with traditional controls and the enthusiasm for the
announcement of the Epson/Cosina rangefinder it would have been
delightful if Olympus had seen their way to create a digital OM6 as
well as the new E-1.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA