[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:40:17 -0500
I thought the note said to "registered" E-1 owners. That is not exactly
available if I don't own an E-1 yet, and no promise that by the time
I do, I will be able to 'readily' get my hands on one. No where have I
seen a part I can order directly, whether an E-1 owner or not. I also
thought is was a 'while they last' kind of deal. Not very reassuring.
So "maybe" available is what I read. If I new for a fact that I could
order the E-1 and the MA-1 together, that would be available.

I also miss a lot of messages, particularly when they diverge off so much,
did I miss something? I'm checking old messages now...

Wayne