[OM] OM-4 rapid drain

Subject: [OM] OM-4 rapid drain
From: Radovan Faltus <FaltusR@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 17:23:51 +0100 (CET)
Cc:
 Hi all,
  I just solved this problem this way:
I use the body with MD2, so the key was to
take out minus pole from battery chamber,
 i used thin foil PCB from broken notebook HDD,
then fixed plastic case for two SR44 on MD2 between
fastening screw and the grip by both side tape and as
a switch i use computer jumper. It doesn't obstruct and
even doesn't look so bad.
Changing batteries each 3 monthes annoyed me.

Radek