[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:14:37 -0800
The E-1 has an anti-aliasing filter to limit the resolution that
actually reaches the sensor. Their issue with OM lenses on the E-1 is
not about resolution, but about other lens characteristics that aren't
ideal for the 4/3 sensor. The full resolution of their lenses won't be
used until later bodies with higher resolution sensors are released.

Moose