[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:13:45 -0700
Hi Chuck:

It did say in the E1 review that was posted, that the lenses developed for
the E1 had twice the resolution power of the OM lenses, due to the 4/3
format making the image size much smaller than a 35mm frame. As I look at
the E1 it has appeal, and in digital format, I might change my mind on
zooms, the idea of one mounted and one in a pocket has it's appeal.

Gord