Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:16:08 -0500
It took me a LOT longer to turn into a human being (at least in some respects),
but it was inspite of the job my folks did, not because of it.  OTOH, my son is
20 and in second year at University of Toronto.  He turned into a human fairly
early, and he makes me damn proud.  My daughter is 13 and not doing too badly
as a teenager.  I feel blessed.