Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:17:14 -0800
Yeah, it can turn around pretty nicely. Glad it's going that way for you.

A few months after my older son had his first child, I congratulated him on how wonderfully he had bonded with her and what a great job of being a father he was doing. He acted kinda surprised, then said "Dad, I learned that from you." Talk about flying high, wow!!! I didn't tell him that I wasn't that good when he was that young. But I do seem to have worked it out in time. Looks like you did too, congrats!

Moose

Garry D. Lewis wrote:

  I have an 18 year old college daughter that just moved into a 2 bedroom
apartment with her college roomy. It actually is working out cheaper than the
dorms.
She has decided to do her bedroom on a black and white theme. This child, who has never shown interest in my photography and has avoided my camera lens relegiously, suddenly ASKED for some of my B&W works for her walls. She said it would be NEAT to point out the pictures "that her dad did". GOD where did I go right? Sorry about the OT, but I had to tell someone.
                         Yours pumped,

                                     Garry D. Lewis