Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:28:11 -0700
Well, make her some good ones. There was a quote from a 21 year old woman
several years ago along this line. She commented on how much smarter her
parents had become in the last several years. Sometimes they are listening
much more than we think. Sometimes we parents do not listen well enough.
Enjoy the transition. /jim