Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OT A father's suprise
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:38:59 +1100
   I have an 18 year old college daughter
SNIP
She said it would be NEAT to point out the pictures "that her dad did". GOD where did I go right? Sorry about the OT, but I had to tell someone.

                          Yours pumped,

                                      Garry D. Lewis

Contrary to all evidence and experience they (sons and daughters) suddenly seem to turn into human beings at around that age (males slightly later as usual). A great weight lifts from your heart and mind. It's a remarkable experience and one of the best bits of life, especially as it comes after all that sturm und drang. Welcome to the club - you may rest on your laurels now - unless she has younger siblings, of course.
AndrewF
(Two sons, one ex angry intellectual and one ex unemployed amateur dope dealer).