Re: [OM] T-32's and NiMH batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32's and NiMH batteries
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:09:49 -0500
I have never seen any "real" NiMH D cells.  Any brand names that you know of
as full size D cells?

On another subject, I heard from Maxx Products that the nicad cell used to
make up the M15V nicad cluster is being discontinued, possibly industry
wide, as it is an obsolete cell and everyone's switching to nimh.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks