Re: [OM] T-32's and NiMH batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32's and NiMH batteries
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:13:02 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Results are the important factor............ hope those you flashed were
> pleased 8>)
>
> Rich

Some results have been ugly .... ;^)

 ... used portrait mode with the bounce grip below the lens ... the husband
is now in China, the wife is still in California. Fortunately at least some
of the pictures turned out and the couple originally didn't think they would
even bother with pictures ... so even a very low yield of keepers from a
friend made them happy. They later had to prove they were married, the
pictures that I didn't throw away were quite helpful.

Normally I use two T32's one on a stand the other on the hotshoe. The bounce
grip was a new failed experiment. My hat's off to those who make a living
doing wedding photography.

-jeff