Re: [OM] T-32's and NiMH batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32's and NiMH batteries
From: Ian Nichols <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:45:40 -0000

--On 04 December 2003 17:09 -0500 John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have never seen any "real" NiMH D cells.  Any brand names that you know
of as full size D cells?

http://www.batteriesplus.co.uk have some GP NiMH D-cells that are rated at 7000mAH, which I'm assuming are full-size items. They also list 2200mAh versions, which must be "padded out" Cs, or even AAs. both in their "domestic batteries" section.

I'm sure they're available from somewhere in the states. Can't remember where I saw the 9Ah ones, may have been dreaming (sorry).