Re: [OM] Quick Servay

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Servay
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:05:52 -0500
I'm surprised to see you recommending alkaline cells at all, Clint.  I thought
they were not appropriate for cameras because the
voltage drops early, yielding incorrect exposures during most of their life.
Did I have that wrong?  The conventional wisdom is
simply to use silver oxide, carry a spare set, and accept no substitutes.  If
you carry a spare why would you?

All the best,
Lama

From: <clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
By comparison, Alkaline batteries die much sooner, and much more gradually.
After conversion,