Re: Re: [OM] Quick Servay

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Quick Servay
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:58:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
I used to change my batteries every couple of years (or more) in my OM1.  After
the circuit conversion, the battery lasted eight months only, but I also had
metering problems and it had to go back to the facility two more times until it
got fixed.
One thing that surprized me was the fact that the 357 died suddenly unlike you
guys said it should, do you think there still might be a problem?
Boris
This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)