Re: [OM] Problem with OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with OM2n
From: Mike Ferguson <mikeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:54:01 +0100
Tom,

Two thoughts:

Number one - even with the winder attached, you could still just use the
wind on lever and regular shutter release.

Number two - black electrical tape.  It ain't elegant, but it works...

Oh, third thought.  Like me, it annoys the bejesus out of you when something
doesn't work properly, and you want to know why.  In which case all the
manual winding on and black tape in the world isn't going to help you...

Mike