Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:56:50 -0700
The 24/2.8 is an excellent suggestion. Immediately after you buy one of
those the 35/2.8 shift and 50-250/5 would be good additions.

After finding out how good both the 24/2.8 and 35/2.8 shift are you will
want to acquire a 24 shift. similarly the 50-250/5 will get you
interested in something a little longer, perhaps a Zuiko 400/6.3 or a
Tamron 400/4.

You'll also need a macro lens (okay maybe several). Start with the
135/4.5 on a telescoping tube.

HTH,
-jeff