Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:14:56 -0700
Ok, replying to my own post isn't kosher, but if anyone wants to play, my
high bid on the 90/2 is $10million (wouldn't let me do a billion)...

The high bid is only $102 at this point though, so if anyone wants to play,
bid $9M with confidence.... at
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2941136222>  no
connection, etc.   ;)

ROFL