Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:45:15 -0700
ROFL....

hey, this is fun, i have a buck each way on the 21/2, 250/2, 350/2.8...
passed on the 24/2 though as i already have the 28/2, so not much need for
it...   feel like i'm betting on a horse race...  do i win if i'm the only
bidder when the auctions evaporate?    Tom, if you bid $25 on the 250/2,
you'll totally take me out of the running here....  ;)

he/she/they never did get back to my reply to their email, which asked how
much i would pay, and where i asked why the last auction for the 90/2
disappeared, and how much they wanted for it...   more interesting, i still
haven't heard anything from *bay either regarding fraud complaint...  maybe
i'll hear something this time since i'm the high bidder...  or not...

I'm real tempted to bid a $million on one of them, any of you want to play
buck it up to a $billion?  Very much doubt we'll get negative feedback....
;)  might make the sydney morning herald, new york times....  would make
*bay look pretty stupid, might get us cancelled....  hey, i'm for it if
anyone else is...   ;)

lol

RickM