Re: [OM] Please critique my macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Please critique my macros
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 05:30:37 -0500
>>> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:15:14 -0700, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

 m> Well, I see you already have the idea, it just wasn't clear in your posts.
 m> Oh well, another good rant down the drain :-)
 m> Never Mind. Oh, but it brought someone else up to speed on vibration
 m> control, you say. Oh goodie!

 m> Moose

 m> Albert wrote:

 >> Yes, Moose, I understand.  Ball of the finger as recommended by Olympus.
 >>
 >> But With a cable, I can use one hand to press down the tripod, use
 >> the other the press down the camera, or more importantly, hold a
 >> small piece of cardboard as to block the wind from swaying the
 >> flower, and still fire the shutter..
 >>
 >> Other times, I press the tripod with one hand, the camera with the
 >> other.

Definately not down the drain Moose. MANY years ago when I was
learning photography I got the technique down. But after too many
years with the camera bag on the top shelf in the back of the closet,
some things were forgotten (a LOT of things were forgotten). The most
valuable thing about this list is learning all the stuff that I used
to know!

Johnie