Re: [OM] Please critique my macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Please critique my macros
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:05:15 +0800
>>Hmmm.... I think you are too worried about the shake. I shot the following hand held using the

Never underestimate the unsteadiness of your hands.. err of my hands  ;-)

I have fairly steady hands, but for most macro shots, I am worried about the focus as it is, without needing to add handshake to the mix..

But I shot off tripod the last week, and man, tripod + cable = MUCH easier macro shots!

Saw these pics before, and yes, they are still nice the second time around.

Albert