Re: [OM] Please critique my macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Please critique my macros
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 02:20:30 -0700
At 05:01 PM 7/9/2003 +0800, Albert wrote:
...Second, most of these were handheld, and so although in bright sunlight, I cranked most to probably 500th or 1000th so I don't get handshake into the pictures. I'm shooting most of my macros (now) off tripod, and so I get much better DOF than these show. But I'll definitely make note of that.
****
Hmmm.... I think you are too worried about the shake. I shot the following hand held using the 90/2 (yes I showed them before, but what the hey...) and I'm pretty sure most of them were shot at around 1/125th to get the max. DOF.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/tn/butterfly.jpg.html
http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/tn/flower.jpg.html
http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/tn/garden-spider.jpg.html
http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/tn/insect-3.jpg.html