Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:34:07 -0500
The rewind release mechanisms on the OM-10's have been wearing out for a long
time -- we've replaced hundreds of them, but Olympus is out of new parts and I
have yet to find a reliable solution, though sometimes inserting a shim between
the rewind release frame and the wind plate works, or leaving the screw loose.
Often all we can do is tell people to manually rotate the release back to "wind"
before loading film.