Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:36:22 +0200
John,

My daughter's OM-10 seems to have a somewhat similar problem. The rewind release lever has stopped returning to the correct position automatically after opening and closing the back. Is this also because of a broken spring? And could it be fixed easily?

It is possible to return the release lever manually, but of course she sometimes forgets. I have taught her always to look at the rewind crank to see if it moves when she advances the first empty frames.

-poo