Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:13:17 +0200
Thanks for your (usual) great advice John.  What I meant was I had only
enough leader advanced to get into into the take-up spool slots and have
the bottom sprocket HOLES engaged.  I suspect that because the film was not
held exactly in position by the top holes, the pressure plate/guides and
because the whole width was not into the take-up spool slot, it rode up
over the sprockets as the shaft rotated.
Anyway it was fine when I rethreaded.
best regds
Jez

"John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 17-04-2003 01:50:32