Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:38:47 -0400
John, I wish I could open the 2S up and repeat it.  But I remember being
amazed that the top sprocket was turning and the bottom one was not.  On my
OM-1, 1(n) and 2(n), both sprockets are solidly attached to the roller.  I
can't tell you how the 2S was different.  Gee, maybe it's all that stuff I
did in the 70's catching up with me ;-).

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL