Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:47:52 -0400
There's no way one set of teeth would turn and the other wouldn't, unless
it's completely busted (that's tech talk). The sprocket is cast as one
continuous piece of plastic, unless the top toothed portion of yours broke
off.  If it did, then the film will never advance because that's the only
end of the sprocket that's got drive teeth inside.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000