Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:49:34 +0200
Hello Jez

Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

As suspected it hadn't been winding.  Boo-hoo!  The leader was in the
take-up spool OK, but the film was not advanced far enough to get the top
sprockets into engagement (only the bottom sprockets).

*pat on shoulder

Yes - I did that in Barcelona. Some nice portraits (I think!), a chamaeleon, market scenes..... I had notloaded ;) the film the night before after a couple of glasses of nice spanish red wine and in the middle of a nice conversation...

I feel it's like getting fined for parking your car in the wrong place every once in a while - so you won't forget to behave properly ;)

It seems that the weather will stay fine for a while; I'm hope you can repeat your shots if they don't already meet your expectations!

have a nice day
cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,