Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: Christoph Berndt <christob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:56:55 +0200
Am 16.04.2003 8:47 Uhr schrieb "Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx" unter
<Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> As suspected it hadn't been winding.  Boo-hoo!  The leader was in the
> take-up spool OK, but the film was not advanced far enough to get the top
> sprockets into engagement (only the bottom sprockets).

dear, poor jez,

yes, same thing happens to me in 1986 - i´ll never forget - seven or eight
events for a local newspaper, nice shooting, relaxed, a sunny Sunday, TENBA
and me on a BMW R100RS, and then, after all, that desaster!!!

All again the trip, but not so relaxed.....i think the fastest OMolic on a
Beemer....

Since that time i EVER take control after loading a film.

good luck, Christoph