Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:41:00 +0100
I will ask in Cambridge Gary. I use the local chemist who has a 5 day turnaround as it is 15 miles to Cambridge from my house.

Since Roger's operational test of various films, including ISO1600, I shall feel less concerned for my visit to Ireland next month. I've never been before, so it should be fun!

Native porters come pretty pricey by my reckoning, but I have not used one since I was about 10 years old ;-)

Chris