[OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice

Subject: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:35:37 EDT
I will be spending a couple of weeks in Ireland and England in August and
would like to avoid carrying my film through the dreaded x-ray machines.  I
need three pieces of information.  Is there a film supplier in the UK that I
can have mail film to me in Ireland and in England in a manner that will not
get x-rayed in the mail?  Does anyone know of a good pro-lab in Dublin and in
London (central part of city) that can do E-6 processing in a timely manner?
Dublin is my last stop in Ireland and London the last stop in England before
going to the airport and I'll have 2 or 3 days in each place.  There are a
number of labs in Houston that which process and mount my E-6 in a matter of
a few hours so I am assuming I am not just spoiled by that level of service.
I appreciate any referrals and input about any flaws in my plan.  Bill Barber