RE: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice

Subject: RE: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:01:39 -0500
All very interesting information as we are headed for the UK and Ireland
this summer.  My current plan is to take mostly Provia 100F and carry it in
the camera bag, allowing it to be xrayed at Heathrow, Gatwick, and Dublin
(I'll get a hand check at DFW).  I was going to ask Chris about the E6 lab
he mentioned earlier in Cambridge, though I don't know if we will find time
to have all of the film processed before returning.  Giles, I would like to
know what you can find out about the second lab you mentioned in Dublin.

Also, what is the availability on native porters as I have to bring the
Tamron 400/4 and a big tripod for the airshow ;-)

Regards,
Gary Edwards