Re: [OM] {OT} Catching a thief

Subject: Re: [OM] {OT} Catching a thief
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:58:37 +0800
John Hermanson wrote:

If they broke in with the intent of terrorizing them or hurting them face to
face, I don't blame him for shooting. Breaking in while you're not there,
taking a vcr or camera, is not a crime punishable by death. Though some may
get THAT angry, it's the worst kind of over-reaction and changes atleast 2
lives forever.

The quality from my webcam is fairly poor.. (Yeah, no Zuiko's on them!!) But still ok.. Death for these people IMNSHO is too good for them.. As I continue to clean my house, I keep finding stuff that was stolen.. arrrg... He was spotted trying to break into the neighbor's house the night before; another neighbor saw him; there were two, one as a lookout, the other the thief... Both fled... Police as always, a step short, a minute late.. I think I can setup my OM1n, with a cable, and so it will take a pic if someone upon's up the gate..

Albert