Re: [OM] Catching a thief

Subject: Re: [OM] Catching a thief
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:19:52 +0000
Dear All,
The same thing happened here in England, a bloke called Tony Martin. He shot some kids who had been terrorising him in his own home for ages. They broke in to his house one night and he shot one in the back with his shotgun and killed him. He's in prison now. Not a good thing to try but I'm all for being safe in my own home.

Best Wishes,
Gareth.

There is the classic incident where a guy rigged his house because he didn't
"trust" the neighborhood kids.  He ending up killing a kid from next door,
and he is the one in prison.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,