RE: [OM] Catching a thief

Subject: RE: [OM] Catching a thief
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:16:23 -0700
Anything lethal or even injury causing is usually illegal. That's another
reason I think about it but never do it. Things to slow them down, make
noise, turn on lights and otherwise harass intruders are helpful but will
not always keep a determined thief out.  Additional remedies are available
it you happen to catch them in the act but there are many risks. /jim