Re: [OM] Catching a thief

Subject: Re: [OM] Catching a thief
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:28:40 +0800
I will do as they do elsewhere; chop off the hand, and then heat sear it, so they won't bleed to death..

I when I go hunting and field dress a deer; we usually tie it's "male parts" with a string, and then cut it off, the string is to prevent bleeding... People like that, shouldn't be allowed to reproduce..

Illegal? Breaking into my house, trying to steal my things, trying to harm me and possibly raping my girlfriend, THAT'S ILLEGAL. I refuse to live in fear...

Don't worry, I will take a picture of his face when I drop his "members" into the blender, pour a little yogart with it, and turn it on high, as he realizes it will NEVER be reattached again... The expression on his face I'm sure will be priceless.. And I'll do it with an OM.. of course! <-- (note OM content!!!) :-)

Albert