Re: [OM] Catching a thief

Subject: Re: [OM] Catching a thief
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:30:18 +0800
Yes Walt, but that won't work here in Taiwan; not allowed to own guns here; I have my paper targets with ragged holes shot into them that I have hung up, they are great deterrents in America where I let the thieves know "I'm armed!!" but in Taiwan, they know I'm not, as most governments that disarm it's citizens are on the side of the thieves..

Albert

Every entrance to our house -- front, back and garage doors -- has a small sign: a skull and crossbones and the words "There's nothing in here worth dying for." It may have absolutely no effect, but in the 28 years we've lived here, we've never had a break-in.

Walt