Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/ vs Noctilux again

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/ vs Noctilux again
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:09:52 -0500
Skip,
 Thanks for the info. I have never been in to owning Leica very much. I
have had a few II's and III's pass through my hands, but the tiny
viewfinders are not for me. I have messed with a couple M6's at shows,
but just can not justify the costs. I have been looking at the older
Canon LTM's and may try to get one to use with L**ca glass.
Thanks again,
John