Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/ vs Noctilux again

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/ vs Noctilux again
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:02:22 -0500
Richardand John,
 I had been seeing that lens sitting there with $5,000 BIN since it
started, I was surprised to see anyone bid. It must be a collector
thing. It was only after I posted my original email, that I took a
closer look at the pictures to see it was "only" a 1.2. :-) I knew the
original discussion was of the "fast" 1.0 one.

John