Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/ vs Noctilux again

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/ vs Noctilux again
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:18:50 -0500
Japan is where they buy and sell rare cameras still in the unopened box,
and do x-rays to confirm they are there. I got this little tidbit when I
used to read the IDCC list. Just how true it is I am not sure, but
$5,500 lenshoods make me believe it is possible. Hey, someone paid over
$3,000 for the box of a Nikon S too.
John