Re: [OM] More fuel for the Digi-Film debate?

Subject: Re: [OM] More fuel for the Digi-Film debate?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:54:05 +0800
If I only use the E-10 for close up or macro, I will accept the DOF. For
this type of shots I also have some examples to show:

http://www.accura.com.hk/digicam/e10p2.htm

But close up and macro is not the only type of photography I will do, see
below for two E-10 and 75-150 shots:

http://www.accura.com.hk/E10.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/75150.jpg

This is not a very good example, the E10 was shot at F2.4 wide open and the
75-150 was shot at F5.6. I didn't bought the 180/2.8 that day otherwise I
will have some better comparison photos to show you.

C.H.Ling