Re: [OM] More fuel for the Digi-Film debate?

Subject: Re: [OM] More fuel for the Digi-Film debate?
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:54:37 -0700
>His estimate is the 99 per cent is medium format.<

I wonder if many who do wedding photography are somewhat trapped in their
system.  After all, they have a signigicant amount of money tied up in their
kit, they are familiar with it's use and, probably most importantly, they use
specialized processors for their wedding packages.

To switch to digital upsets all of the above.  With that said, I think that
wedding photography will evolve into digital.  One could shoot the wedding,
upload the digital files to a service bureau, exchange information via email
and digital images, with the final prints coming by mail, etc. as they do now.

Dave Dougherty