RE: [OM] More fuel for the Digi-Film debate?

Subject: RE: [OM] More fuel for the Digi-Film debate?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:27:00 -0700
Much, much better than most I've seen, Dave. That, I could live with.

This shot also brings to mind a comment I meant to make the other day
regarding the recording of exposure info. Which is that most all digicams
automatically record the exposure information, as EXIF data. It's one of the
genuine improvements they have over most film cameras. Unfortunately, most
programs around don't make much use of it... although that appears to be
improving with time.

---
Scott Gomez