Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 06:23:52 -0400
I haven't done it, as I am terrible with keeping track of this information,
but I have a PocketPC (Windows Palm-like machine) that has both Pocket Excel
and Pocket Access.  Seems like I could build something to capture this info
pretty quickly and you can easily sync it to your laptop too.

I really like mine. Instant on. Easy to use. Great character recognition.  I
can even record voice notes on it or use it as an MP3 player.  I also have a
plug-in attachment that makes it a great GPS system in the car.  Enter your
destination address and it does step by step routing, speaking each turn to
you.

Laugh if you want :) but I like it.

Tom