RE: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Po ol

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Po ol
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:22:04 -0700
I've no doubt it wouldn't be hard to build something relatively easily, but
I think a small, dedicated program to do it would be much faster running and
easier to use, rather than a "cut-and-fit" from a generalized program.
Frankly, I don't want to be dealing with the necessary interface for an
Excel spreadsheet for something like this. I'm terrible in keeping that
info, which is why I want a very well-designed, fast program to make it easy
:-)

I like my Palm-compatible quite a lot (it's a Handspring, BTW) and there are
times that it has been indispensable. I use a checklist program with it
quite often as I pack for off-road trips, to help ensure that things that
should be brought along don't get omitted.

I just haven't liked any of the photography recording programs. The one that
was at least close is called Fotopad, perhaps I'll write the author.

---
Scott Gomez