Re: [OM] 28/2 or 35/2?

Subject: Re: [OM] 28/2 or 35/2?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:54:50 -0700
I used this combo as my 'favorite' when I was in Italy. We spent 4 days
in Cortona, and I used the combo for a lot of my shooting those days. I
had two bodies, one with B&W and the other with slide film, and the two
lenses a polarizer and a warming filter. Worked quite well. One day I
also carried the 21 f/3.5. Three lenses, all with 49 mm filters. It has
since become my favorite travel setup.

Jim Couch