Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:44:37 -0700

I feel compelled to correct a few overstatements. Then that'll be all I have
to say about it.

I can conceive of no reason for you to defend your name or your business practices at Camtech, John. Beyond unseemly, this thread has begun to take on insulting overtones, not just to you but to the OM list in general. The numerous testimonials which poured in immediately after the post of complaint were so strikingly similar with supportive content that it would seem impossible to mistake them for anything other than utter refutation of the original charge. What more need or could be said? Indeed, if anything this episode has only served to afford you good advertising, as demented as the method might strike one on its sorry face.

Tris