Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:45:53 -0400
I feel compelled to correct a few overstatements. Then that'll be all I have
to say about it.
The customer waited 2 1/2 years after the warranty ran out to decide to send
it back.

Turnaround time:
Original repair was approved 2/29/1999, completed repair was shipped
4/29/1999.  That's 8 weeks. Not the embellished time frame of 4-5 months.
Turnaround is computed from when it is approved not when the customer
originally ships it out for repair. (Although the repair is no longer in my
computer, I still have all the original paperwork.)  .
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000